[ForlanderTire TBR – FR208]
The ultra premium Forlander FR208 is a fuel efficient, low rolling resistance drive-position tire built for multiple applications. Advanced tread compounds and internal construction provide low rolling resistance and longer mileage.
– Advanced tread compounds and internal construction provide low rolling resistance and longer mileage.
– Wider tread width design provides excellent driving and gripping power.
– Extra deep tread provides an extra powerful traction and a long tread life.
– Closed shoulder design maintains a good irregular wear resistance.
Long haul drive-position tire
[ForlanderTire TBR – FR811]
Four vertically continuous grooves provide precise handling performance.
– Four vertically continuous grooves provide precise handling performance.
– Excellent anti-skid performance, excellent high-speed performance.
– New shoulder wedge formula design supplies better shoulder heat dispersion performance
Suitable for long haul highway and ﬁrst class highway
[ForlanderTire TBR – FR218]
The Forlander FR218’s unequal pitch of tread patterns is designed to reduce the rolling noise of the tyre. The reinforced carcass and reinforced tire bead make the service life of a tyre longer.
– Small cutter grooves provide the tyre with a strong grip performance and ability of anti-slippery.
• Super wide running surface, specially processed shoulder plus a specially designed tread compound make its wear resistance more remarkable.
• The inclined surface of zigzag grooves can effectively discharge clamped pebbles.
All position for medium and short distance trucks,buses.
If you need to order this product, please use these ways to contact us.
Mobile: +86 18669816255; Email: [email protected]